Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse was founded and formed by Tatines on December 14th, 2010. We are a family friendly kinship open to all classes, races, and levels. This is our forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LucaMercanti

LucaMercanti

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey Guys!

This topic is for anybody with ideas for the game. Don't be shy, step up, and pose a hypothetical about how you would run the game!

I'll start you off; They should make a water-mount. Like a giant frog or something. slower than a horse on land, but in the water it's twice as fast as swimming. Reply with feedback or your own ideas!
Back to top Go down
Daledh
Admin
Daledh

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Housing!Like a Star @ heaven That's something that needs an update badly!
More options for placement and decorating. Not being able to place things where I want in my house completely defeats the purpose of spending 1g-7g on a house besides the extra storage.
While im on the subject of housing storage, they should add a way to access your housing storage chests from anywhere you can access your vault. Just for convenience, ya know?
Back to top Go down
http://heavensapocalypse.yolasite.com
LucaMercanti

LucaMercanti

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Agreed!   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 am

Daledh wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Housing!Like a Star @ heaven That's something that needs an update badly!
More options for placement and decorating. Not being able to place things where I want in my house completely defeats the purpose of spending 1g-7g on a house besides the extra storage.
While im on the subject of housing storage, they should add a way to access your housing storage chests from anywhere you can access your vault. Just for convenience, ya know?

Exactly! They also should make just.. you know.. MORE stuff for houses. Its not very fun having a house with so few decorations and functions in it.
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 am

LucaMercanti wrote:
Daledh wrote:

Exactly! They also should make just.. you know.. MORE stuff for houses. Its not very fun having a house with so few decorations and functions in it.

Lower the price for quest packs on the lotro store!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daledh
Admin
Daledh

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Rothad wrote:

Lower the price for quest packs on the lotro store!!!!

I doubt that will ever happen.
Turbine wants your money. Period
Plus, they know people will pay it even though they don't like the prices.
Back to top Go down
http://heavensapocalypse.yolasite.com
Ayedaile

Ayedaile

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I'd love it if they'd fix items so that you could see what it actually looks like in the description. I really hate buying things that sound awesome but end up looking like crap.
And it really lags the game when i have to google everything to see what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Ideas   Game Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Ideas
Page 1 of 1