Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse was founded and formed by Tatines on December 14th, 2010. We are a family friendly kinship open to all classes, races, and levels. This is our forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new Sword!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rothad

Rothad

new Sword!!! Empty
PostSubject: new Sword!!!   new Sword!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Im looking for a good level 40-42 sword for rothad..... the sword i have takes OK damege off but its not what im looking for i browsed the skirmish camp and the AH(Auction Hall) and i cant find a good damage sword so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Cool
Back to top Go down
Daledh
Admin
Daledh

new Sword!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Sword!!!   new Sword!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Rothad wrote:
Im looking for a good level 40-42 sword for rothad..... the sword i have takes OK damege off but its not what im looking for i browsed the skirmish camp and the AH(Auction Hall) and i cant find a good damage sword so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Cool

What kind of DPS are you looking for? Any stats in particular that you would like a boost with?
I might just have the thing for you!
Back to top Go down
http://heavensapocalypse.yolasite.com
Rothad

Rothad

new Sword!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Sword!!!   new Sword!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Daledh wrote:
Rothad wrote:

What kind of DPS are you looking for? Any stats in particular that you would like a boost with?
I might just have the thing for you!

looking for a moral or power sword and the highest amount of damage it can take out...

rothad
Back to top Go down
Daledh
Admin
Daledh

new Sword!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Sword!!!   new Sword!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 am

Okay I sent an axe in the mail to you. It's a few levels higher than you but you can grow into it and its got a pretty good +might and +melee crit. damage on it.
Back to top Go down
http://heavensapocalypse.yolasite.com
Rothad

Rothad

new Sword!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Sword!!!   new Sword!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 am

Daledh wrote:
Okay I sent an axe in the mail to you. It's a few levels higher than you but you can grow into it and its got a pretty good +might and +melee crit. damage on it.

got it thanks!!!

Rothad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new Sword!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Sword!!!   new Sword!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Sword!!!
Page 1 of 1