Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse was founded and formed by Tatines on December 14th, 2010. We are a family friendly kinship open to all classes, races, and levels. This is our forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help leveling!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Anyone wanna help me level up my lore master(adhor)? i would gladly return the favor!!! Twisted Evil Just send rothad a message and i will log on to him and help in what ever way i can wether its quest or skirmishes or you just wanna explor what ever it is just me know and ill return the favor!!!! Thanks!!!

Rothad
Back to top Go down
Daledh
Admin
Daledh

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 pm

what level is your lm?
I would gladly help you on one of my alts. we can help each other level.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://heavensapocalypse.yolasite.com
Chadio

Chadio

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm

i would help u with my level 15 minstrel but i just gotta level him a bit more first lol
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Daledh wrote:
what level is your lm?
I would gladly help you on one of my alts. we can help each other level.
Very Happy

Atm,23 and ill ecept any help when ever u need ill go on rothad and help lvl your champ.(sent from my ipod)
Back to top Go down
Delmore96

Delmore96

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Hey if your lm needs help from a high level then ill help you out. Im on about every day
Back to top Go down
Delmore96

Delmore96

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Im glad to see people are checking the site(sarcastic) Daledh put a lot of work into this. You guys should at least check it every other day or so. It hasn't had like any activity for like 3 days. I wouldn't want this to get disactivated due to lack of inactivity
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Agreed!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am

Delmore96 wrote:
Im glad to see people are checking the site(sarcastic) Daledh put a lot of work into this. You guys should at least check it every other day or so. It hasn't had like any activity for like 3 days. I wouldn't want this to get disactivated due to lack of inactivity

AMEN!!!!! I have an app for this site on my ipod that check like ten times a day and whenever i get wifi!!!
Back to top Go down
Delmore96

Delmore96

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Rothad wrote:
Delmore96 wrote:

AMEN!!!!! I have an app for this site on my ipod that check like ten times a day and whenever i get wifi!!!

EXACTLY!!! I hate getting off Lotro then coming here. (Takes forever for me) to find out. No one posted. That pisses me off. -.- to you people. -.- to you
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 am

Delmore96 wrote:
Rothad wrote:
Delmore96 wrote:

EXACTLY!!! I hate getting off Lotro then coming here. (Takes forever for me) to find out. No one posted. That pisses me off. -.- to you people. -.- to you

Lol?
Back to top Go down
Chadio

Chadio

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 pm

try and keep the topic to leveling?
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Lol we should keep this forum page for this topic lol
Back to top Go down
Chadio

Chadio

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Rothad wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Chadio wrote:
Rothad wrote:

Very Happy

It would be awsome tho!!! Wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
Chadio

Chadio

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Rothad wrote:
Chadio wrote:
Rothad wrote:

Very Happy

It would be awsome tho!!! Wouldnt it?

yea, and i love how we're not sticking to the topic while talking about sticking to the topic
Back to top Go down
Delmore96

Delmore96

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

lol and your the one that said to stay on topic Chadio. Lol
Back to top Go down
Rothad

Rothad

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:15 am

Ok now my lore master is lvl 25 and i wanna get him to lvl 30 soon...
Back to top Go down
Delmore96

Delmore96

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:37 pm

I would like to get my Ranger up levels also. I just need to go up a couple levels so i can do the lone lands quest. If you can help. The names Lenuir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help leveling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Help leveling!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help leveling!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse :: General Discussion :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: