The Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse was founded and formed by Tatines on December 14th, 2010. We are a family friendly kinship open to all classes, races, and levels. This is our forums!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Help leveling!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Help leveling!!!   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Anyone wanna help me level up my lore master(adhor)? i would gladly return the favor!!! Twisted Evil Just send rothad a message and i will log on to him and help in what ever way i can wether its quest or skirmishes or you just wanna explor what ever it is just me know and ill return the favor!!!! Thanks!!!


Rothad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daledh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-01-30
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 pm

what level is your lm?
I would gladly help you on one of my alts. we can help each other level.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heavensapocalypse.yolasite.com
Chadio

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm

i would help u with my level 15 minstrel but i just gotta level him a bit more first lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Daledh wrote:
what level is your lm?
I would gladly help you on one of my alts. we can help each other level.
Very Happy

Atm,23 and ill ecept any help when ever u need ill go on rothad and help lvl your champ.(sent from my ipod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmore96

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Hey if your lm needs help from a high level then ill help you out. Im on about every day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmore96

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Im glad to see people are checking the site(sarcastic) Daledh put a lot of work into this. You guys should at least check it every other day or so. It hasn't had like any activity for like 3 days. I wouldn't want this to get disactivated due to lack of inactivity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Agreed!!   Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am

Delmore96 wrote:
Im glad to see people are checking the site(sarcastic) Daledh put a lot of work into this. You guys should at least check it every other day or so. It hasn't had like any activity for like 3 days. I wouldn't want this to get disactivated due to lack of inactivity

AMEN!!!!! I have an app for this site on my ipod that check like ten times a day and whenever i get wifi!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmore96

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Rothad wrote:
Delmore96 wrote:
Im glad to see people are checking the site(sarcastic) Daledh put a lot of work into this. You guys should at least check it every other day or so. It hasn't had like any activity for like 3 days. I wouldn't want this to get disactivated due to lack of inactivity

AMEN!!!!! I have an app for this site on my ipod that check like ten times a day and whenever i get wifi!!!

EXACTLY!!! I hate getting off Lotro then coming here. (Takes forever for me) to find out. No one posted. That pisses me off. -.- to you people. -.- to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 am

Delmore96 wrote:
Rothad wrote:
Delmore96 wrote:
Im glad to see people are checking the site(sarcastic) Daledh put a lot of work into this. You guys should at least check it every other day or so. It hasn't had like any activity for like 3 days. I wouldn't want this to get disactivated due to lack of inactivity

AMEN!!!!! I have an app for this site on my ipod that check like ten times a day and whenever i get wifi!!!

EXACTLY!!! I hate getting off Lotro then coming here. (Takes forever for me) to find out. No one posted. That pisses me off. -.- to you people. -.- to you


Lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chadio

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 pm

try and keep the topic to leveling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Lol we should keep this forum page for this topic lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chadio

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Rothad wrote:
Lol we should keep this forum page for this topic lol

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Chadio wrote:
Rothad wrote:
Lol we should keep this forum page for this topic lol

Very Happy

It would be awsome tho!!! Wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chadio

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Rothad wrote:
Chadio wrote:
Rothad wrote:
Lol we should keep this forum page for this topic lol

Very Happy

It would be awsome tho!!! Wouldnt it?

yea, and i love how we're not sticking to the topic while talking about sticking to the topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmore96

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

lol and your the one that said to stay on topic Chadio. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rothad

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:15 am

Ok now my lore master is lvl 25 and i wanna get him to lvl 30 soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmore96

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 21
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:37 pm

I would like to get my Ranger up levels also. I just need to go up a couple levels so i can do the lone lands quest. If you can help. The names Lenuir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help leveling!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Help leveling!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Leveling Guide: Gears of War 3
» C# - Leveling System
» Vapor Power level 52 Wins against Level 72... today..
» TBC Quest-Maps
» Is it worth leveling my Ultra Rare item acc?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers of Heaven's Apocalypse :: General Discussion :: Welcome Page-
Jump to: